Position Title: Assistant Archery Coach
- Assist Archery Programs Director in managing all archery programs.
- Assist with archery class and event planning and logistics.
- Assist with facility maintenance, programs and event coordination.
- Assist in overseeing and maintaining the indoor and outdoor target and 3-D ranges.
- Assist in the oversight of community-based archery programs, including college teams, leagues, tournaments and events.
- Assist, or conduct, archery instructor training courses.
- Assist with record keeping for facility archery programs.
- Assist in promotional efforts to increase programs and participation.
- Manage and inventory the facility’s archery program equipment.
- Travel, as needed, to coaching seminars and other functions related to the job.
- Facilitate equipment upkeep, organization and maintenance for all program equipment.
- Assist with updating of the website calendar. (Events, general information, press releases, photos and other web-based information).
- Assist in coordinating all elements of incoming groups, international or domestic.
- Assist Archery Programs Director with equipment orders, range set-up, and all other functions related to normal operation of the center.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Support Archery Programs Director and maintain good working relationships with other staff members.
- US Archery Level III or above coaching certification or level II with a minimum of 4 years of competitive or archery coaching experience.
- Be knowledgeable in archery tournament/competition setup and operation.
- The ability and willingness to learn to use photo/video analysis software programs.
- Must be able to work well with children, adults and special needs persons in a public environment on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work all scheduled hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Have the ability to use the MS Office suite software and have general knowledge of daily office operations and equipment.
- Social Media usage skills.
- Be able to lift and move targets up to 50 pounds and other physical functions as needed.
- Be able to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Experience in managing part-time employees, volunteers and contract services.
- Learn to operate the registration software (Rec 1).
- Demonstrate commitment, drive and initiative to achieve facility and program outcomes and requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in USA Archery’s National Training System (NTS), or be willing to learn.
- Proficient in the use of power and hand tools
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Standard office equipment
- Physical fitness & training equipment
- Standard bow tuning, setup and maintenance re-curve and compound.
- Computer equipment, AV, Dartfish or similar archery specific training and high-speed camera equipment.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Easton Newberry Archery Center Programs Director.
Please email resume to email@example.com Deadline for Submission: Position will remain open until filled.
Salary Range: Negotiable, commensurate to experience, education and training.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle and work environment, the Easton Foundation is Tobacco free.