Age: Fill out age, gender, and bow type upon registration
Equipment: Must provide your own
Prerequisites and Requirements: You MUST register online, registration will close August 4 at 12am. There is NO on site registration, only check-in.
- August 12, 2017
- Check-in opens at 8am
- Shoot will begin at 9am(end time may vary)
- Once shooting is complete, and score cards are confirmed, awards will be presented.
· 72 arrow ranking round
· Recurve, Compound, Barebow
· Recurves/Barebow shoot 122cm Target Face
· Compound shoot 80cm 6 ring Target Face
· Age Division is determined by your age as of December 31st of this year.
“Senior”, (any age)
“Masters 50+”, (Born in/or before 1966)
“Junior” through the calendar year of their 20th birthday
“Cadet” through the calendar year of their 17th birthday
“Cub” through the calendar year of their 14th birthday
“Bowman” through the calendar year of their 12th birthday
• Recurve Junior/Senior shoot 70m
• Recurve Cadet/Masters shoot 60m
• Recurve Cub shoot 50m
• Recurve Bowmen shoot 30m
• Compound Cadet/Junior/Senior/Masters shoot 50m
• Compound Cub shoot 30m
• Compound Bowmen shoot 25m
• Barebow Senior/Masters/Cadet/Junior shoot 50m
• Barebow Cub shoot 30m
• Barebow Bowmen shoot 30m
Please contact Brett Litzler at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns. Thank you.