The Park Archery League runs during the summer months so that post-season play can be coordinated with local State Archery Associations to coincide with their State Championship events.
The following is an outline for key check-points during the program.
- January – Webinar #1 “Welcome, Registration and Season Scheduling”
- February – Registration open for archers
- March – Webinar #2 “Forming Teams and Training Coaches”
- April – Webinar #3 “Running the Season”
- May – Teams formed and league season schedule published by Parks and Rec Dept.
- May – Coach orientation and training
- Mid May – Intro to archery programs (Explore Archery) and pre-season practices
- End of May – Payment to Park Archery League
- June 1st – League games begin
- July – Webinar #4 “Post Season Play”
- August to September – Post Season Play: Championship events with State Archery Associations