USA Archery asks that during competitions, all archers do their best to present themselves and the sport of archery in a professional way. Before going to a tournament you should make sure you are up-to-date on the most current dress code regulations.
What is allowed?
- Your clothing may be in any color.
- You can wear any safe shoes that cover your entire foot.
- Women can wear sleeveless shirts with a minimum strap of 3 inches.
- You can use camouflage patterns in accessories like the trim of shirts, caps, quivers, armguards, and footwear.
- Your shirt can be made of blue denim.
What isn’t allowed?
- You cannot wear blue denim or camouflage pants, shorts, skirts, or skorts.
- Your shirt cannot be in a camouflage pattern.
- Your clothing cannot be torn, ripped, or badly faded.
- No archer or coach may wear anything with images or words others find offensive.